Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"bye" to Monthly test!! n "bye" for the result i'm going to get!!

WooHooo!! finally, the monthly test has comes to the end.. well.. i've gt a conclusion here after sitting for all the test!! tat is: i'm totally lost!! == no idea in wat i'm studying now.. it's a sad case for me.. T^T everyday also i've gotta face those subj tat i'm nt interested n force myself to digest it.. gosh!! bt anyway, still i'll try my best to understand n master it.. hahax!! (hope so)
well.. no matter wat i'll gt, the results i means, i've gotta move on.. yea.. good luck for me..
nt really in mood today.. tat's why ppl said hard to understand wat girls thinking.. hehe..

yer.... how i wish tat u never enter my life.. 'sign out' from my life.. u make me sick of u!! go away n never return.. (well, it'll never be, still i've to face u daily..) dislikes u..... T^T u make me slp late always in order to finish u.. huhuhuhu..... it's seems getting harder to understand u.. how m i going to master u huh?? sob sobss..

No comments:

Post a Comment