Sunday, July 18, 2010

donut!! suddenly think of u!!! xD

hahax!! while revising, suddenly think of u---> big apple doughnuts!!!! Arrrr!!! the one who still owe me tat r, bila only u mau bring it to me r?? (hopefully he can see this post) xD
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! i shldnt think of it!!! coz there're over 60% of M'sian are abese.. (according to the news from newspaper lah) may be i'm one of them!!! stop it stop it!!! xiu xiu!!! go away n dont keep appear in my mind!!!! i love u, account!!! comes to me!!! i'll never delete u in my pc.. why dont u comes to me???????? T^T (struggling)
erm.. to admire: sorry tat if i said or done smthg tat might hurt u.. so sorry.. live ur life happily~ life is full of hope!! cheers~ ;)

2 comments:

  1. Please don't worry. Tonight will be the last post about you. After this, you will never heard from me again, and...life is full of hope....haha....that what I heard from Ricky when I first time I met with him. Sorry......for harming you...you too...live with what you have now, apprciate what you have now, don't ever regret. Thank you for chatted with me last night. Farewell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more things before I disappear. Is about Ricky. He still in struggling in his "world", and he don't ever forget you also. What he said in the blog he gave you, some is cheat you, especially the phrase---"that why u had make me fell in love with u in a moment, after that I know I didn't fell in love with u, I'm just admire u" is fake. He don't want you to worry. Please check your email. I will send you an invitation to let you read the blog that you want to read. Inside will have something you can't believe with you own eyes also. I have to tell you a secret, some of it I use Ricky's previous blog and I copy to my blog and I still can't reveal my name to you, so I use Ricky's name to write the blog. So if you saw Ricky's name or anything related to Ricky, please don't ever think Ricky is a part of it. He don't know anything. And 19/7/2010 is the last blog I post to you. Farewell..

    ReplyDelete