Sunday, July 18, 2010

u're actually mentally HARMING me!!!

this post is specially for u!! the one who name "admire".. ==
why so mysterious huh?? cant u just tell who r u?? dont u know tat u're actually mentally harming me?? i start feels terrible afta i knew tat lor.. if u're smone i know, well, it just fine for me.. bt i dont know u also, how u gt to know so many thgs tat about me r?? this makes me feels more scary.. why cant u just reveal?? i'm tired of keep guessing who r u there.. i keep ask ppl, even my ex!! deng!!! "wat shld i do?? help me.." i hate this kind of stuff.. honestly, if u're smone tat i know, it's much more betta.. bt if u arent, i even think tat u're crazy.. sorry for tat!! coz i really have no idea how u know my stuff.. even i gt test n slp late.. i never mention this in blog or facebook lor.. well, pls let me know who r u.. at least ur answer can comfort my heart n mind......

2 comments:

  1. your red color hate soooooo stand out!!!! hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahax!! then only can feel tat i really hate mah!! must be "kua jiong" abit de.. xD

    ReplyDelete